- Refresh of the Statement of Licensing Policy Review: This is a presentation on the refresh of Called in for Review. A full document will be published soon.
- Public Health Licensing Process: guidance for developing an evidence-based and procedurally robust process for public health involvement in alcohol licensing.
- Called in for Review: A review of London Statements of Licensing Policy: Review and guidance outlining good practice and providing recommendations for future development.
- Called in for Review Appendices.
- Licensing Data Pack: a guide to available information and data to support licensing processes and a set of case studies.
- IBA Minimum Standards: A set of minimum standards, guidance, information and tools for delivering IBA in a variety of settings.
- London Pharmacy IBA Scratch Card project: report from an IBA scratch card delivery partnership project with Pharmacy London.
IBA Champion, London Probation Trust : Following on from the findings of the Review of IBA in Criminal Justice Settings, this pilot was set up to develop and implement the role of local 'Champions' in promoting the delivery of IBA and Extended Brief Intervention (EBI) in probation settings. This pilot is now completed and we are currently finalising the evaluation report.
- Health Innovation Network IBA Commissioning Toolkit: A comprehensive set of guidance for commissioning best practice IBA programmes.
- Merton Blue Light Pilot: A pilot of the Blue Light project in the London Borough of Merton, including the following reports:
- Alcohol Related Frequent Attenders Review: A review of commissioning and delivery of services for alcohol-related multiple and complex needs clients.
- Safe Sociable London Partnership with Lambeth Council Public Health Department Making Representations for alcohol home delivery licensing application in London. An article for the institute of licensing.
- IBA in Homeless Setting: We have been working with St Mungo's and Haringey Advisory Group on Alcohol (HAGA) to improve alcohol intervention to homeless Londoners. The pilot includes tailored training resources (including an audio visual training aid) to support key workers in delivering IBA in homeless setting.
Events and Workshops
- Licensing Consistency Network Event: This event brought together a range of licensing, police and trade partners focusing on consistency, vision and partnership working in the field of alcohol licensing.
- Digital IBA Symposium: This symposium brought together innovators in the digital IBA field to hear about and discuss new innovations in digital IBA.
- Alcohol Related Frequent Attenders Conference: We organised this conference on behalf of the Health Innovation Network to bring together practitioners working with people with alcohol-related complex and multiple needs to hear about and discuss the latest evidence in the field.
- IBA Leadership Summit 2013: This conference brought together the leadership in the IBA field to drive the IBA agenda across London.
- London Licensing Network Events: We held a series of licensing events to bring together Licensing partners with the aim to support the involvement of Public Health with licensing partners.